Skip to main content
Tenant Placement Services
Great for the income property owner who can manage the day-to-day operations of the property, but does not care to be involved in selecting the tenants. Partner with us to find the right tenants for your properties.
- Meet with you regarding your rental and see if we can increase your rent
- Take photos and place on our very own, easy-to-use website with detailed information about your rental
- Place signage which depicts our phone # as well as our own website: metrofla.com
- Place your rental on the local Multiple Listing Service
We will THEN:
Sample Tenant Placement Services Agreement
New Tenant Placement Services Property Information Form
- Receive and screen all calls and emails
- Set up appointments and show your rental, including nights and weekends
- Qualify applicants including previous rental history, income and job verification and running a credit and criminal report, as well as past eviction and sex offender reports
- Go over and complete the lease with the new tenant
- Collect the security deposit and rent, and move the tenant in.