We shield you from the stress of the eviction process
In the unfortunate event that a tenant needs to be evicted from your rental, will shield you from the stress and re-rent the property promptly.
We screen our tenants credit score, a national criminal background screen, proof of income, proof of employment, past rental history and more to greatly reduce the risk of an eviction. However, they can still occur.
We offer Eviction Management services including
- Submit relevant paperwork to a third party Eviction service or Eviction Attorney to begin the legal proceedings
- Have filed an Affidavit of Cost claims against the tenant at time of eviction to recoup all of your expenses uncured
- Coordinating with law enforcement to remove tenant and tenants possessions from unit
Free Rental Analysis
As members of the Greater Fort Lauderdale Realtor Association, we gain tremendous knowledge of local rental market conditions, trends, and much more which can help us determine current rents and future rental increases for your specific rental property. Something only a licensed Property Management company can do.
These days, you simply cannot judge a tenant by their character alone. We run a detailed credit history report, verify their rental history and all sources of income and even ensure they do not have a criminal or sex offender background, all within 3 business days of the application submission date.
We make sure you get paid on time, every time. You no longer have to worry about rent showing up in your bank account because we take care of everything.
We offer affordable maintenance and repair, painting, and cleaning services to ensure the job is done right. We assign and track service orders to ensure accuracy. And if the tenant is found to be at fault for the repair issue, they are held responsible for the incurred costs and are charged accordingly.
Being a renter’s friend can get you into financial trouble if they take advantage of your relationship by not paying rent on time or at all. We aggressively obtain the rent payment or proceed with an eviction to remove the tenant.
We provide accounting for property management services. We maintain all historical records (paid invoices, leases, inspection reports, warranties, etc.). Providing easy to read monthly cash-flow statements which offer a detailed breakdown of income and itemized expenses.
We conduct move-in and move-out inspections. While inspecting the units we fill out a report on the property's condition when the client moves out and provide a list of damages with an estimated cost if applicable.
Give us a call to see how we can help you with your investment property.Call Now
#1. We know Property Management!
We have 25 years of uninterrupted property management experience dealing exclusively with residential properties including homes, condos, townhouses and smaller apartment complexes. Our comprehensive Property Management Services include:
- Collecting monthly rents and other rental related fees from the tenants;
- Paying bills relative to the property and specific to OWNER;
- Maintaining records and accounts of all receipts and expenditures with respect to the property;
- Providing OWNER monthly itemized statement of all property rent collected and expense receipts incurred;
- Maintaining property maintenance and repairs, utility services, inspections, renovations, remodels;
- Reporting to OWNER adverse conditions related to the property which require the attention of the OWNER;
- Posting the proper preliminary notices in the event an adverse action is required;
- Leasing vacant/vacating units;
- Paying Owner Distribution payments
#2. We Know The Market!As members of the Greater Fort Lauderdale Realtor Association, we gain tremendous knowledge of local rental market conditions, trends, and much more which can help us determine current rents and future rental increases for your specific rental property. Also as Licensed Real Estate Agents we can even assist you with selling or purchasing rental income properties.
#3. We increase revenue and add Value!Since our management fees are usually offset by a combination of operational cost savings and monitored rental increases, it doesn’t cost to use us…it pays! We also make suggestions on improvements that will help increase the rent rate and thus the value of your property.
#4. We concentrate on quality and not quantity!We aren’t the biggest management company in South Florida, and that’s fine with us. Keeping our inventory manageable allows us to keep our costs down, your fees lower and communication with you a top priority.
#5. We know the laws!Many Property Managers simply don’t know the complex laws and may end up costing you thousands of dollars in legal fees if they make an error or their actions result in a discrimination lawsuit against you. Tenant-Landlord laws are constantly under scrutiny and can often change. You must know the local and state laws in order to protect yourself and your investments. We keep updated via continuing education and various law-related venues.
#6. We pay you quickly!You receive your monthly distribution payment thru direct deposit into any US checking account of your choosing.
#7. We are legally licensed and insured!Did you know that if you are considering a Property Manager, who, a. will be paid to market and fill your vacant units, and, b. will not be your employee, that Property Manager MUST hold an ACTIVE Florida Real Estate License? Property Manager Randy Bultema -License # 3195740. Broker Keith Angel -License #3199497. Metro Residential LLC -Business License # CQ1040050. General Liability: UDC-1387418-CGL-13, Professional Liability: DC-1387418-EO-13
#8. We keep you informed!You receive comprehensive monthly cash flow reports that you can also view online at any time, So, you are always aware of what’s going on with your property 24/7/365.
#9. We have great references!References are important! Please read what our current and past clients say about us.
#10. We use proven Rental Forms, Applications and Leases!Legal fees can put you out of business if you use the wrong forms. We use Florida Association of Realtor FAR/BAR leases, agreements and addendums that have attorneys stamp of approval to ensure the best protection of our clients against tenants wanting out of their contractual obligations.
#11. We triple-market your rental!
1st We place a FOR RENT sign on the property (if allowed) with our phone #, website and a Text-to-Rent code which allows a potential renter to get instant info and photos of your rental listing right on their mobile phone. We receive a notice when they inquire and then call the potential renter to set an appointment.
2nd We place your rental on our local MLS (Multiple Listing Service) which is then linked to dozens of sites including realtor.com, zillow.com, frontdoor.com, hotpads.com, trulia.com, backpage.com, local.com, oodle.com, vast.com, craigslist and many more giving your property the most exposure for finding quality renters quickly.
3rd And most importantly, we begin showing your unit as soon as the current tenant gives us their notice to vacate, not after they vacate like most others do. This delay may cost you an entire month’s rent, or more!
#12. We triple screen your tenants!These days, you simply cannot judge a tenant by their character alone. We run a detailed credit history report, verify their rental history and all sources of income and even ensure they do not have a criminal or sex offender background, all within 3 business days of the application submission date.
#13. We keep maintenance costs down!
- We offer affordable maintenance and repair, painting and cleaning services to ensure the job is done right.
- We assign and track service orders to ensure accuracy. And if the tenant is found to be at fault for the repair issue, they are held responsible for the incurred costs and are charged accordingly.
- All while holding maintenance and repair costs to a minimum.
#14. We ensure timely payment of rents!
We offer your tenants several ways to pay their rent;, including:
- Paying thru our website: we offer checking account and credit/debit card payment services to your renters which allows us to capture a reoccurring rent payment from them and place it directly into your properties operating account, saving valuable time and minimizing costs dealing with late payments!
- Making a Rent Payment Deposit at any Wells Fargo Bank: your tenant can simply drive thru any Wells Fargo Bank and make a rent payment, which goes directly into your properties’ operating account.
- Dropping off at our office: Your tenants can drop their rent payment off 24/7 at our office or by using our convenient drop box.
- Mailing to our PO Box.
#15. We evict promptly!Being a renter’s friend can get you into financial trouble if they take advantage of your relationship by not paying rent on time or at all. We aggressively obtain the rent payment or proceed with an eviction to remove the tenant.