Marketing Your Rental Property
We Triple Market Your Rental
1st We place a FOR RENT sign on the property (if allowed) with our phone #, website and a Text-to-Rent code which allows a potential renter to get instant info and photos of your rental listing right on their mobile phone. We receive a notice when they inquire and then call the potential renter to set an appointment.
2nd We place your rental on our local MLS (Multiple Listing Service) which is then linked to over 50 other sites including realtor.com, zillow.com, frontdoor.com, hotpads.com, trulia.com, backpage.com, local.com, oodle.com, vast.com, craigslist and many more giving your property the most exposure for finding quality renters quickly.
3rd And most importantly, we begin showing your unit as soon as the current tenant gives us their notice to vacate, not after they vacate like most others do. This delay may cost you an entire month’s rent, or more!
Professional Rental Market Analysis
- Perform detailed documentation of the interior and exterior
- Offer recommendations on repairs and cosmetic improvements that maximize monthly rent while providing good ROI.
- Gather data on rental rates in the area and work with owners to determine the optimal rental rate. Rent research will vary but should include looking at the recently rented comparables according to size and type.
- Discuss with owners the pros and cons of different policies such as accepting pets, allowing smoking etc.
How we market your property:
- Prepare property for rent
- Advertise the property:
- Multiple Listing Service MLS linked to the Largest Real Estate website Realtor.com
- Dozens of Real Estate specific websites that market your listing to millions of potential renters
- For Rent Sign which features a text-2-rent feature that allows a potential renter to view your property info and photos on their mobile phone
- Work with other realtors to find a tenant thru the MLS and other networking
- Provide a website where prospective tenants can read detailed information about the property
- Field calls from prospects for questions and viewings
- Meet prospective tenants for showings throughout the week, including nights and weekends
- Provide prospective tenants with rental applications that are legally compliant with fair housing laws
- Collection applications with application fee